Have you considered SEO translation in your communication strategy?
Nowadays, simply having a great website and high-quality services is no longer enough. In these uncertain economic times, amid a health crisis, leveraging international SEO is essential to achieving your goals and expanding your business internationally.
- Increase your visibility online
- Expand your business internationally
- Generate traffic on your website
- Stand out from the competition
- Increase your customer base
- SEO audit of your website
- SEO optimisation/translation
- Implementation of an effective visibility strategy
- User experience optimisation to build loyalty and turn website visitors into customers
We will support you throughout your project, providing personalised services in English, Italian and French, based on your goals.
WHAT IS SEO TRANSLATION?
SEO is a set of writing techniques used to improve a website’s ranking in search engine results so that it appears, free of charge, among the first results displayed.
The first step in this process is to research keywords for your core business in the languages of your target countries.
An SEO translation of your website will help you to increase your visibility on Google and attract international customers.
Optimising your multilingual site for SEO
The main steps in international SEO are:
- Audit your website to fully understand its context and target audience.
- Research keywords in the target language using tools for analysing search volumes and competing sites.
- Translate or localise keywords previously provided and/or propose alternative keywords.
- Perform a semantic study by country and geographical area. The vocabulary and lexical field used in the translation must be relevant to the target audience and localised.
- Optimise the structure of the pages making up your website. Well-structured pages improve the user experience and help Google’s crawlers understand their content for optimal SEO performance.
- Optimise the translation, ensuring that the content is written to a high quality. If you target international markets, using this strategy will optimise the user experience. As a result, your chances of converting website visitors to customers will increase, strengthening your brand image.
SERVICES TO COMPLEMENT YOUR SEO TRANSLATION
If your website is not optimised for SEO in your own language, we can also perform an SEO audit to determine what needs to be improved. As a follow-up to this audit, SEO optimisation work is performed on your website before the translation work begins. This is because SEO translation is not possible for a website that has not previously been optimised for SEO.
In addition to SEO translation, copywriting techniques, engaging content and optimising the user experience all combine to help turn website visitors into customers.
For your convenience, and to save you time, we can also integrate your translation into WordPress.
We do all the work and deliver your solution ready to use!